fat lenny
it's gonna be alright
buenos tardes amigos

Collection Ween
Band/Artist Ween
Venue Palais Extra
Location Zurich, Switzerland

Source SBD remastered by 13
Lineage SBD>DAT>cassette>CDR>eac>wav>SHN>Q'd>Comp'd>S1'd>BBE'd>L3'd>Flac'd
Taped by Kirk Miller
Transferred by Timothy Oakley, Derek Java, and 13

Notes

SBD>DAT>cassette>CDR by Timothy Oakley
CDR>eac>wav>SHN by Derek Java
Q'd>Comp'd>S1'd>BBE'd>L3'd>Flac'd by 13

Reviews

Reviewer: Jose Madre - - March 17, 2010
Subject: Great
it's awesome that a show that sounds this good is available for free
Reviewer: Billy Congo - - May 16, 2009
Subject: Superb Quality
Thanks for the upload!
Reviewer: playitleo - - June 26, 2007
Subject: This Show Deserves More Stars
This is such an awesome show...I've had it for a couple of years(thanks). Great sound; the audience is there just enough to let you know it. For another great show, check out The Conduit 2002-02-07,(louder crowd with high energy).
Reviewer: Pat Sajak - - March 13, 2006
Subject: Brown. .
I'm glad someone managed to make this show even browner that it already was. This remaster is a huge improvement over what was already a ween sbd. . ! Props to whoever took the time out to do this. Candy for the ears.
Reviewer: evarian - - February 6, 2006
Subject: DIG
Reviewer: Rev. Mike - - January 17, 2006
Subject: Much improved
This remaster is a great improvement on the regular Straight FM source. As a side note, this should not have the lossy files posted, I checked the box to not have that done.
DOWNLOAD OPTIONS
In Collection
Ween
In Collection
Live Music Archive
Uploaded by
Rev. Mike
on 1/16/2006
5,106
Favorites
PEOPLE ALSO FOUND
Ween
by Ween
Source: microtech gefell m210's -> sound device mp2 -> sony d8
Ween
by Ween
( 1 reviews )
Source: Unknown Aud
Ween
by Ween
Source: Unknown
Ween
by Ween
Source: unk aud
Ween
by Ween
1,036
( 1 reviews )
Source: SBD
Ween
by Ween
Source: MBHO 603> Sound Devices MP2
Ween
by Ween
Source: Schoeps MK41>VMS>SBM1>DAP1
Ween
by Ween
Source: MBHO 603(card)>Sound Devices SM-2>D8>D100>DAP1(patch master)
Ween
by Ween
( 2 reviews )
Source: SBD
Ween
by Ween
Source: FOB: AKG 463 [Jim Williams mod] > GP DMIC-20 > D100 [Oade mod.] wav > soundforge > shn